INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personally Identifiable Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect certain aggregated non-identifiable information when you visit the Site. Such information may include but is not limited to:
- IP Address. We record the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of your computer when you visit our Site. Without more information, the IP address does not identify you personally.
- Cookies. We also collect information about your use of our Site through cookies. Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on your hard drive. A cookie does not collect or keep your name or other personal identifying information, but will customize your Site experience and provide you with information and services that may be of interest with you. Your browser has an option that allows you to accept cookies, reject cookies, or receive notification when a cookie is sent, but you should note that the use of such browser settings may interfere with your use of the Site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- to process and deliver your orders;
- for billing purposes; for internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to notify you of new products, special offers, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to contact you and respond to your inquiries;
- to analyze, manage, and improve the Site; and
- for marketing purposes in compliance with applicable laws.
If you voluntarily submit comments, product reviews, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other content through this Site, our blog, or through our pages on social media sites (“Testimonials”), you acknowledge and agree that we may use them for marketing purposes.
We may, from time to time, share personally identifiable information we collect through the Site with companies affiliated with us, unrelated third parties (e.g., retailers, marketers), and persons associated with our business (such as employees and independent contractors) to enable them to provide Site users with opportunities to learn about products or services in which they may be interested. In addition, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes.
We also utilize select third-party service providers for advertising, payment, and fulfillment services. Additional third-party service providers we collaborate with include, but are not limited to: Google Analytics for tracking anonymous visitor information. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to the applicable site in accordance with the policies on their respective sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For information that is stored on our server, we use encryption technology to ensure the secure transmission of your personal information. Information stored on our service providers’ servers will be accessed using encrypted wireless connections.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Links To Other Websites
and use of such sites is at your sole risk.
Social Media Websites
Our Site may permit you to participate in certain online activities, such as blogs, and may include links to certain third-party websites that provide social media functionality, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube (each a “Forum”). You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose any information (e.g., name, e-mail address, personal photographs) on a Forum, such information may be collected and used by others. If you choose to post information to a Forum, you do so at your own risk.
Children Under 13
The Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a user is under thirteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that such user has provided to us.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have provided your personal information to us for certain uses, you may change your mind at any time by e-mailing us. If you would like a copy of the information we have about you please send your request by e-mail to email@example.com If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write us, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.